Opportunity to join an instantly recognisable business at their UK Head office in Manchester. Hybrid working model is on offer and a modern, new build office complex in a cool area of town for the days you do venture to the office.
The business offers a fantastic benefits package along with career development and progression opportunities. You will join an experienced team of professionals in UK. The business is a global market leader and prospects to work and travel abroad are also available.
- Lead the Finance SOX compliance programme for UK&I, ensuring all controls are in place and drive activities to remediate any issues and deficiencies.
- Ensure the control environment is robust and satisfies US GAAP requirements through liaison with management, external and internal audit throughout the SOx calendar.
- Act as advisor to the wider finance and non-finance areas on all aspects of controls compliance and provide expertise and support for new initiatives.
- Assist the Finance Manager Accounting in aspects of Financial Accounting, monthly and quarterly reporting and controls.
- Support the UK&I statutory reporting obligations including stat accounts production, audit, VAT and tax and also any accounting regulations changes
- Ensure the delivery of production of high quality management and financial information in a timely manner
- Working with and proactively supporting the non-Finance functions to add real insight and value to the business and commercial decision making
- Working closely with other key members of the Finance team, wider UK&I Finance and Group Finance functions.
- ACA /ACCA qualified
- Strong Audit and Control background essential, with SOx experience preferable
- Experience of working within a busy finance function, preferably within a multi site, retail, leisure or FMCG environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record of building relationships outside of the Finance function and dealing with external auditors.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with an ability to then confidently work with external partners
Medlock Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion