Opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well established and market leading business that has experienced growth even during the pandemic and brexit.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, your duties will include;
- Chasing overdue debt
- Posting of customers payments
- Allocating daily cheques/BACS to correct customer accounts
- Requesting remittance advices from customers/depots
- Ensuring that all requests statements are sent within a timely manner.
- Copy invoice requests
- Supporting sales team
- Dealing with sales ledger queries
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and have a confident character with the ability to carry out a variety of tasks.
- Be able to manage their workflow to meet deadlines for set tasks.
You will join a well established team of circa 6 other Credit Controllers. Hybrid working is in play with a 3/2 day split.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the North West of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.