Full time-based on site
Salary £22k – £24k plus benefits
Are you a talented Marketing Assistant, looking for a new challenge to provide new marketing strategies and campaigns to help promote my client’s portfolio of products? Do you have a mixture of traditional and digital marketing experience? Are you looking to develop your marketing experience working for a ‘Great’ British Manufacturer? If so, please get in touch!
I’m working with a well-established Greater Manchester based manufacturing business. Never wanting to stand still having built a wide portfolio of quality and British made products over the last 50 years of trading, my client wants to employ a forward-thinking Marketing Assistant to help them further develop brand awareness and sales growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Plan, implement and analyse all social media campaigns, taking full charge of social media strategy.
- Responsible for the design and distribution of all marketing collateral including product datasheets, product manuals, pricelists, promotional brochures, posters, leaflets and all internal stationery.
- Maintain and update the company ecommerce website.
- Liaise with external agencies, providing project briefs and overseeing budgets.
- Support the Senior Management team with internal communication by producing monthly Mailchimp campaigns, seasonal newsletters and quarterly business updates.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, spotting trends in and outside of the industry that can be considered within the yearly marketing plan.
- Create and circulate industry press releases to appropriate editorial contacts.
- Update monthly reports and databases with statistical and financial data.
- Assist in the organisation and management of exhibitions.
- Maintain brand standards across all marketing streams.
Key requirements of the Marketing Assistant:
- You must have some practical experience of marketing within previous roles.
- Marketing graduates will also be considered.
- You will be a strong communicator and strategic thinker who is able to build relationships with ease.
- A flair for innovation and creativity is a must as is strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Commercial Awareness
- It would be highly advantageous if you have prior knowledge of online marketing applications, services and management platforms (CRM systems, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite etc).
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms such as WordPress, Shopify and Magento would also be preferred, however this is by no means essential.
- Knowledge of graphic design platforms/software would be incredibly useful but this is not considered essential criteria to be considered for the role .
If you are interested in this Marketing Assistant position and feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Mark Croston.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the North West of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.