HR Advisor x2
Full time – flexible and hybrid working offered
Salary £30,000 – £34,000 plus exceptional benefits including a very generous employee pension contribution and annual leave policy.
Our client, a large and prestigious public sector organisation based in Lancashire is looking to appoint two experienced HR Advisors. Each reporting into a HR Business Partner, you will support the HR team and various stakeholders with a wide range of generalist HR duties, including Employee Relations case work, HR MI, and review of HR policies and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to HR strategy for a large and varied workforce and to assist in complex ER casework.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Provide advice and guidance on occupational health referrals, absence management issues and return to work cases to managers.
- Provide first line generalist HR advice and support on terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures
- Support the HR Business Partners with administration support on organisational change including restructures, redundancy, redeployment activity within departments as required.
- In liaison with the wider HR team, provide advice and guidance on job design, recruitment, on-boarding, restructuring and redeployment processes, advising on best practice, university procedures and appropriate legislation.
- Provide HR and administration support in the management of ER casework, specifically investigations into conduct, capability and grievance matters.
- Support HR Business Partners with the management of complex employee relations cases including disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment and sickness absence cases. Including informal and formal liaison with the Trade Unions.
- Prepare reports and analyse statistical information on a range of HR metrics.
Key requirements for the HR Advisor:
- It is essential that you are an experienced HR professional and have worked at either HR Officer or preferably HR Advisor level previously.
- You must be confident and experienced in dealing with a wide range of Employee Relations casework
- Ideally you will have a mixture of both public sector/not-for-profit with commercial experience. However, this is not essential.
- Ideally you will be degree or CIPD qualified or part qualified, however relevant experience is key for the successful candidate.
- You will be strong communicator who can confidently engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels and challenge the status quo.
- You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as working and contributing to a wider HR team.
Key Benefits for the HR Advisor:
- This role offers a high degree of flexibility and hybrid working opportunities.
- Market leading rewards package including enhanced pension scheme, holiday allowance and flexible opportunities for Continuous Professional Development to name but a few.
- Ability to buy additional leave.
- Ability to choose and purchase a suite of flexible benefits at discounted rates including, Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans, Low emission cars, dental insurance, health cash plan, sports centre membership and professional bodies’ membership fees.
If you are interested in these HR Advisor positions and you feel your experience matches the criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Mark Croston.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the North West of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.