Shipley, West Yorkshire
Do you have an interest in HR? Are you looking for a career change or have you touched on HR and want to gain more experience with an exciting, growing company where you will learn a lot? If so, I’d be keen to speak to you.
This rapidly growing, ethical and highly reputable employer operating in the ecommerce sector are looking to grow their HR Team, adding a HR Assistant to support the continued growth of their business.
Key responsibilities for the HR Assistant:
Reporting to the Senior HR Officer, the HR Assistant will be responsible for a range of duties including;
- Assisting HR with the recruitment process and the onboarding of new employees, including vetting candidates, assisting with and issuing employment contracts.
- Ensuring all employees comply with company procedures.
- Promoting health and safety within the workplace.
- Recording and processing confidential information.
- Entering data into the HR database.
- Organising and booking meetings.
- Assisting with employee queries.
- Creating and distributing staff memos and information.
- Updating and recording staff annual leave and absence.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Entering employee data.
Key requirements of the HR Assistant:
- Experience gained within an Office, perhaps as an Administrator would be ideal for this role however if you have touched on HR then this would be ideal too – training and ongoing support will be provided.
- A passion and motivation to build a career in HR is essential.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- They should also have an investigative mind, IT skills, attention to detail and a flexible approach to work.
If you are interested in this HR Assistant position and feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Kerry Norman.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the North West of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.