Permanent | Full Time
Based in Cheshire
Hybrid 3 days on site, 2 days working from home
Paying up to £45k
Are you a motivated and driven Recruiter looking for your next internal recruitment role? If so, I’d be keen to speak to you!
Our client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and outcomes focused Recruitment Partner to join their growing team. This person will support them with business growth by helping them to find the best people in tech.
The business specialises in delivering business innovation through large scale digital transformation, big data and analytics solutions and systems integration so someone with an interest and/or experience in this sector would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Partner:
- Reporting to the Global Recruitment Lead and working within the People Services Team, the Recruitment Partner will help to attract and recruit the very best talent for the business’ offices in Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Australia.
- Liaising with the Global Recruitment Lead, Hiring Managers and the wider People Services team to understand resourcing needs and eventually to design and implement effective on-boarding plans for new colleagues
- Facilitate the full recruitment lifecycle, from brief to on-boarding, providing best in class candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ensure the smooth running of recruitment processes, including candidate tracking, correspondence and interview facilitation
- Producing performance dashboards that analyse recruitment data and metrics to provide insight and drive continual improvement
- Advertise roles using relevant channels, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate
- Undertake CV screening and telephone introductions to assess suitable candidates for further review
Key requirements for the Recruitment Partner:
- Previous experience in an internal recruitment capacity is essential for this role
- The ability to manage multiple roles at once with a clear strategy on how to meet this challenge
- You will be looking to further develop a successful career in recruitment
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience, with demonstrable knowledge of the full recruitment lifecycle
- Experience within a technology or professional services environment would be highly advantageous however is not essential
- Excellent time management and administration skills, with good skills in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- A good understanding of the use of multiple channels to recruit highly talented people, (e.g. online media, agency and executive search partners, universities, recruitment fairs)
- You will have experience working as part of a People Services team and liaising with key stakeholders in the business to understand hiring neds
- You will share the Company’s core professional values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
- You will be driven by achievement and motivated by being part of a successful team that gets results.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Partner position and feel your experience matches the criteria then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Kerry Norman.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.