Based in South Manchester
3 months FTC, likely to be extended or to go permanent
Flexible working offered; hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 from home.
Medlock Partners are partnering with a rapidly growing business based in South Manchester looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator on a 3 month FTC due to growth.
The role will involve supporting in all aspects of recruitment, selection and on boarding as well as assisting the wider HR Team with ad hoc people related projects.
You will be professional, clear thinking, positive under pressure and results driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect from other leaders and professionals. We are looking to recruit a colleague who works well with others and shares the Company’s core professional values of innovation, excellence, and integrity.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Support the People Services (HR) team with administration and support across all areas of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Support key processes such as; agency contact, CV tracking, database updates, arrangement of interviews, candidate management, collation of feedback.
- Support the wider People Services team where necessary.
Key requirements for the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Previous recruitment administration experience in a relevant professional setting would be preferred and experience within the Tech industry would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent MS Office skills including experience of managing calendars, creating and maintaining excel spreadsheets and word documents with thoroughness and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent business writing, superb telephone manner, interpersonal and verbal communication skills o Strong work prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Conscientious and diligent so that your team feels confident that you can be entrusted with ownership and accountability.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Coordinator position and feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Kerry Norman.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.