Medlock Partners are working with a hyper growth business as they embark on the next phase of their journey. Currently listed but on the cusp of a large Private Equity deal.
An exciting new opportunity has become available within the Group Finance Department for a driven and enthusiastic individual wanting to join an ambitious and acquisitive business as a Project Accountant.
As our Project Accountant, you will be part of the Group Finance Department, focusing on all financial aspects of on-boarding new acquisitions, and various other interesting project work across the Group. As the Group continues to expand through acquisitions, this opportunity offers an open-minded, newly / recently Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA) unique experience in acquisitions and more importantly, the scope to shape the role as the business grows.
- Lead financial integration of new acquisitions to the Group and various other projects across the Group
- Lead migration from acquisitions’ legacy finance system to the Group’s finance system and transition acquisitions to Group company’s processes and controls
- Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth transition to all aspects of the Group’s systems and processes, ensuring a joined-up approach across the business
- Acquisition accounting and computation of opening balance sheets and adjustments to align to Group accounting policies
- Drive process and system improvements across various Group companies, increasing robustness of controls
- Create new analysis and reporting as required
- Ad-hoc projects as required by Group Finance Director and Finance Controllers
The successful applicant will gain great exposure not only across Finance but also the whole Business. It is a great platform and will inevitably lead to personal career development within the company.
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Office, capable of the creation and maintenance of complex spreadsheets, the analysis of data, and high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
- A reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads and coordinate a number of simultaneous aspects of projects and communication.
Please forward your CV to Martin for further information on this role. Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion