Head of Marketing & Digital
Head of Marketing & Digital
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Remote working offered with occasional visits to the office as and when required
Up to £70,000 plus highly competitive benefits package (39 days annual leave, Private Medical Insurance, enhanced employer pension contribution)
My client, a well-established and growing Financial Services membership organisation, is looking to appoint a Head of Marketing & Digital to cover a period of maternity leave.
Reporting directly into their CEO, my client is looking for an experienced senior marketing professional who can hit the ground running and engage in developing the marketing, communications and digital strategy for the company.
Within the 12-month period, you will play an integral part in continuing my client’s journey to become the ‘go to’ insurance provider within their highly specialised area. Your expertise and creativity will help drive revenue, membership and significantly increase brand awareness within the marketplace.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Marketing & Digital:
- Develop an integrated marketing and digital strategy that support the delivery of the company’s strategy, business plan, purpose, and values.
- Overall brand positioning and fulfilment of brand guardian role.
- Lead the marketing and digital team in the development and delivery of the associated marketing and digital plans, campaigns, and content across the whole marketing mix.
- Lead on internal and external communications, including business critical communications within projects such as policy renewals.
- Develop and deliver the people and process frameworks, including Risk and Compliance, that support the delivery of the plans, outcomes, and objectives.
- Accountable for the outcomes and quality of the marketing plan and outcomes, ensuring overall member value and reach.
- Effective leadership and development of the team with clear objectives, effective coaching and appraisals.
- Attend Executive Meetings as required and reporting to Board and Executive team.
- Build external partnership development for key projects, products, and services.
- Attend external events, exhibitions, and seminars.
- Lead on Internal communications, market research and insights.
Key requirements for the Head of Marketing & Digital:
- You must be an experienced senior marketing professional who has previously developed and delivered comprehensive marketing and digital plans across the full mix of requirements, including communications, website, email, social media and brand.
- It is highly desirable that you will have experience working in a similar role within the Financial Services sector and/or membership organisation, however this is not essential criteria for you to be considered for this position.
- Proven expertise in digital marketing, with experience in the delivery of content strategy, social media and performance marketing activity.
- You will have led and developed marketing teams.
- You will be used to operating and influencing at Executive level.
- An excellent relationship builder who can work and enjoys working collaboratively.
- A creative thinker, with the ability to engage and inspire the people around them.
If you are interested in this Head of Marketing & Digital position and feel your experience matches the criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Mark Croston.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the North West of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.