Accounts Assistant / Management Accountant
Short term contract 2-3 month
Salford – Manchester
Medlock Partners are partnering with a dynamic and growing company in the leisure industry based in Salford (Manchester) looking to add a strong Accounts Assistant or Management Accountant to support their team for 2-3 month to ensure the budgeting and year end process.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant/Management Accountant:
- Accurate recording of receipts and payments on a daily basis
- Reconciliation of bank accounts to bank statements on a daily basis
- Liaising with the company’s external cash collection contacts
- Reconciling cash collection to the weekly returns
- Monthly reconciliation of the company’s credit card receipts
- Prepare bank payments for approval by the directors
- Responsibility of safekeeping of petty cash at head office
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting nominal ledger journals as required
- Analysis of expense and balance sheet accounts as required
Key requirements for the Accounts Assistant:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Immediately available candidate
- Conscientious and concerned with task completion
- Fast and accurate processor of data
- Good communicator and able to build relationships
- Able to manage multiple differing priorities
- High level of attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant / Management Accountant position and feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Anna Glapiak.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.