Accounts Assistant (12 months FTC)
Paying – Up to £30,000
Medlock Partners are partnering with a well-established and growing business based in Warrington, who are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant into the team for a 12 months FTC.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the position will involve a range of responsibilities, primarily focusing on overseeing the business bank and conducting customer reconciliations.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent Excel skills (V-looks ups, Pivot Tables, Formulas) as well as having previous experience with cash and bank reconciliations.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Assisting in posting business revenues to the accounts.
- Completing the company’s bank reconciliations.
- Reconciling customer receipts and payments and addressing discrepancies and queries promptly.
- Managing the revenue share calculations, ensuring commercial adjustments are accurately reflected in the model, and calculations are done promptly.
- Assisting the business with general accounts work, such as analysis and addressing general queries when required.
- Inputting bank transfers into the online banking system and assisting with customer withdrawals.
Key requirements for the Accounts Assistant:
- Previous experience in Accounts Assistant role is a must
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in your work
- Strong Excel user with the ability to manipulate data in spreadsheets and use standard formulas
- AAT qualification is an advantage
Hybrid role (3 days office/2 days home), 25 days holidays plus BH.
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant position and feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Anna Glapiak.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.