Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
Full Time – Hybrid (2 days Office)
12 Month FTC (Strong chance that will become Permanent)
Our client is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager. You will report into the Head of Consumer Finance and hold responsibility for business partnering offering financial support to key stakeholders. You’ll drive action and ensure that decision making within the team is facilitated and influenced through financial analysis.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager:
- Collating, sharing and reporting on performance of initiatives on a timely basis to understand and drive overall sales and profitability
- Defining and agreeing financial and non-financial measures of success for key investment, and drive accountability and ownership across the team to better facilitate decision making through robust post campaign evaluation against the pre specified objectives
- Identifying, estimating, and modelling key cost levers for future initiatives, with a view to optimising future spend and maximising return in line with growth and scale
- Leading the budgeting process across the team to produce a robust plan
- Supporting the Head of CRM and Proposition leads in reviewing revenue investment proposals, estimating returns, and then reviewing, scrutinising and shaping post analysis work to maximise profit potential of campaigns
- Ad hoc project support as required to provide key decision-making support and financial expertise
Key requirements for the Commercial Finance Manager:
- You’ll be a qualified accountant with experience in role post qualification.
- It is essential to have strong analytic skills and a proven track record of influencing decisions through the conclusions and/or recommendations you have made as a result of your analysis. You’ll have experience of commercial analysis, gained in either your current or previous roles.
- Excellent communication skills which enable you to build strong internal relationships
- The ability to influence and challenge key senior stakeholders across the Business. You’ll have past experience of being in a role where you have regularly had to influence senior management
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, with the ability to use formulas, V look up’s and pivot tables
- Being a self-starter with experience of working in a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this Commercial Finance Manager position and feel your experience matches the criteria then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Andrew Davison.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the North West of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.