Executive Assistant- Private Equity/ Venture Capital
Full Time (Permanent)
Working hours (9am-6pm)
Hybrid (4 days in office/ 1 from home)
This role is for your dynamic EAs who are looking to join an exciting and growing boutique PE business in Mayfair. You will be part of a close-knit and high energy team who are all excited and invested to be part of the company’s current growth trajectory.
They are a leading private equity firm who have offices in the UK and US, with a leading portfolio and track record of building work-class brands. This role be working with a Senior EA who has a wealth of knowledge to share with the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage complex calendars for senior executives, scheduling meetings, appointments, and ensuring efficient use of time.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Draft, proofread, and edit emails, presentations, and other communication materials.
- Expense Management, process expense reports and reconcile credit card statements for executives.
- Liaise with US team to ensure smooth processes and running of the office in London.
Key requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Previous EA or senior support experience within financial services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work at pace and multitask.
- High levels of attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant opportunity and you feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Amy Breslin.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.