Full Time – 6-month FTC
Paying – Up to 35,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Revenue Controller or Credit Controller looking to join a leading professional services business in Southampton?
Look no further!
Our client is seeking to recruit a Revenue Controller or Credit Controller to join a high-performing professional finance team to ensure the business achieve billing and collections targets as well as Managing WIP, disbursements, and debtors on a 6 month FTC.
Reporting to the Revenue Control Manager you will have an impact on the firm’s financial performance
Duties and responsibilities of the Revenue Controller / Credit Controller:
- Establishing monthly billing targets
- Providing progress reports on billing targets achievement
- Chasing unapproved bills and monitoring billing progress
- Managing credit note requests and recording reason codes
- Assisting in summarizing client matter transactions and accounts
- Conducting regular WIP reviews with partners and fee earners
- Managing WIP age profile and adhering to agreed targets
- Reviewing inactive matters with outstanding WIP or disbursements, and agreeing on necessary actions
- Reviewing and maintaining matter fee estimates along with target billing dates
- Updating systems and following up on missed billing dates
- Identifying and pursuing matters with WIP balances exceeding fee estimates
- Previous experience as Revenue Controller or Credit Controller is essential.
- Experience of working within credit or revenue controls roles in professional services business would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of Excel (Advanced level)
- Experience of using Elite 3E would be advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of relevant VAT rules.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and immediately available Revenue Controller or Credit Controller looking to join an environment of belonging, where people can thrive and be the best version of themselves.
For further information on this role please forward your CV to Anna today. Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.