Talent Acquisition Advisor (part time)
Talent Acquisition Advisor – Part Time – 25 hours per week
Salary £35k (FTE) plus highly competitive benefits package, including 33 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory holidays), healthcare cashback plan and annual bonus
Hybrid and flexible working
Medlock Partners are recruiting on behalf of a historic and widely recognisable FMCG brand to help them appoint an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor to work closely and support the wider HR team and business with all aspects of recruitment and recruitment strategy.
This is a fantastic Internal Recruitment opportunity as it will offer you the scope and freedom to shape the future recruitment strategy and to align them with the goals and growth plans of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- Co-ordination of the end to end hiring activities, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Manage the job postings process internally and externally in a timely and accurate manner.
- Utilise a wide range of search functions including LinkedIn and social media to attract talent.
- Coordinate all elements of the candidate interview process including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organising Teams’ calls, candidate confirmations and update of ATS system.
- Responsible for building future talent frameworks.
- Assist with new employee on-boarding activities.
- Liaise with and build positive relationship with external agency suppliers.
- Build effective and long-lasting relationships with a wide range of Operational Stakeholders.
- Working alongside the HR Director and wider HR team, develop an effective recruitment strategy.
Key requirements for the Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor who has worked within an in-house recruitment setting.
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage.
- Proven experience of specialist and operational recruitment.
- Experienced in managing and maintaining ATS.
- Able to build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and quickly build trust and credibility.
- Due to the location of my client’s Head Office, it essential that you are car owner/driver.
If you are interested in this Talent Acquisition Advisor position and you feel that your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Mark Croston.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.