HR Data & MI Specialist
HR Data & MI Specialist
Manchester City Centre
Salary £40 – £45k plus highly competitive benefits package
Full Time (37.5 hours per week) – Permanent – Hybrid & Flexible working available
Medlock Partners are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established and highly inquisitive Global Financial Services business to help them appoint an experienced HR Systems and MI specialist. This newly created HRIS role is part of the company’s ongoing growth and expansion plans.
Working closely with the HR Director, you will be responsible for gathering, analysing, and evaluating data for the HR team, including creating, producing and maintaining HR dashboards and reports.
You will play a pivotal role in helping the business to improve how data and the insights it provides, can be used to make key operational and strategic decisions.
Key responsibilities of the HR Data & MI Specialist:
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of data and a suite of MI reports, whilst identifying opportunities for automation and continuous improvements.
- Designing, producing and maintaining HR dashboards and reports that provide relevant and timely information to a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Communicating findings, identifying trends, and sharing system updates with stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to existing reporting processes, ensuring the ongoing enhancement of HRIS reporting and data capabilities, including identifying opportunities for improved data capture, automation, integration, and optimization.
- Interpreting data to enable HR colleagues to identify trends on key people metrics such as attrition, sickness, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, and talent data, highlighting risks and peaks.
- Collaborating with IT and HR systems teams to streamline data collection processes and enhance data governance including supporting HRIS system upgrades.
- Providing data-driven insights and recommendations to support HR decision-making and problem-solving.
Key requirements for the HR Data & MI Specialist:
- You must have prior HR-focused Data Analyst experience.
- You will have advanced Excel skills and ideally you will be proficient in data analysis tools, including Power BI and SQL.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with HR information platforms and databases.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and data-driven mindset.
If you are interested in this HR Data & MI Specialist position and feel your experience matches the criteria, then please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Mark Croston.
Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Northwest of England. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.