Senior Recruitment Consultant
Medlock Partners Medlock Partners
After a very successful and exciting start since our inception in January, Medlock Partners are looking to hire an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team. We are keen to speak with individuals that want to be apart of an exciting journey with aspirations to develop and grow with the prospects to build a team around yourself in the future.
Medlock Partners specialise in Accountancy, Finance and HR recruitment predominantly across the North but with ambitious plans to expand nationwide. Our Co-Founders have over 70 years combined recruitment experience and you will benefit from leveraging their relationships.
We have exciting plans to initially grow out our existing Finance and HR divisions as well as bolting on new sectors in the future which will also create career progression opportunities.
- Building relationships with Candidates and Clients within your specific vertical
- Managing Candidate pools and sourcing for specific vacancies
- Business Development with key Clients within specific verticals
- Embracing modern technologies and Social to become a true sector expert
- Responsibility for increasing market share by promoting the brand to clients through targeted business development activities
- Identifying talent, both active and passive, including head-hunting and the use of LinkedIn
What is on offer?
- A market leading package in terms of basic salary and commission structure.
- Training, development and ongoing support from industry experts.
- Flexible hybrid working model with a central office based in Manchester.
- Autonomy to build your desk your way as well as the potential to build a team around you
- An unrivalled Tech stack including market leading ATS/CRM, LI Recruiter, ODRO, Sourebreaker
- 25 Days Holiday plus a Christmas close
- Opportunity to play a big part and contribute to the ongoing success of an exciting start-up
We are open to the sectors that you have had experience within as your recruitment process, controls and skills are more important. We are looking to speak with ambitious, driven and articulate individuals with a passion to not only succeed but provide excellent service to clients and candidates alike.
We like to have fun and are looking to create a business and culture that excites people to get out of bed. We want individuals that can contribute to that. Contact one of our Co-Founder Martin Parr for a confidential conversation.